Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Chick-fil-A

OK, so nobody in their right mind goes to Chick-fil-A thinking "Hmm, I think I'll have a breakfast taco." And rightly so, it turns out.

Just so I'm clear, I love Chick-fil-A. Love their chicken sandwich. Love their chicken nuggets. Love their Sweet Tea. Love their chicken biscuit, sausage biscuit, chicken minis.

But the breakfast taco just plain sucked.

I didn't even finish the one I bought. It was unpleasant and cold, filled almost entirely with eggs and bell peppers. I don't even want to get into the rest of the disappointment. Suffice it to say that I will never, ever get another taco at Chick-fil-A.

(That doesn't mean I will stop going there; not by a mile. I still love the place, but they should just remove breakfast tacos from their menu before someone gets hurt.)

Grade: D (just because of the Sweet Tea, otherwise: F)

1 comment:

m said...

If you're ever in the San Marcos area, you HAVE to go to Lolita's. Its a little drive through/walk up building across from the stadium on Aquarena Springs. Decently priced tacos and freakin delicious! They have a lot to choose from (build your own), but I recommend a Sausage, potato, egg, and cheese. :)